Samsung already confirmed that the new W20 5G foldable smartphone will be introduced on November 19th in China. The teaser showed a similar design as the Galaxy Fold, now the phone with the model number SM-W2020 has been certified by TENAA confirming a similar design and almost similar specifications as the Fold, except for the slightly lass battery.
Samsung W20 rumored (SM-W2020) rumored specifications:
- 7.3-inch (2152×1536 pixels) QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED 4.2:3 aspect ratio main display
- 4.6-inch (720×1680 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED 21:9 aspect ratio cover display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 512GB storage (UFS 3.0)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 10X digital zoom
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture, secondary 8MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 90° FoV
- 10MP cover camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 160.9×117.9×6.9/15.7-17.1mm;Weight: 276g
- 5G Sub6 / mmWave (28G, 39G), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4135mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA)
We should know the price once it goes official next Tuesday.